We had so much fun with more than 500 friends and neighbors at the first Bridge Dinner that we’re doing it again! You won’t want to miss it!
Attendees will enjoy:
- EXPANDED food and drink options for purchase from Karma Kitchen, The Big Easy, Sea Salt and Cinnamon, Speedy Dogs, Fire and Brimstone Pizza, and Guardian Brewing Company. Or bring your own food!
- EXPANDED Live music compliments of the ECI Youth Symphony Orchestra, Ball State Trombone Choir, and more!
- EXPANDED Muncie t-shirts and art for sale by Muncie Map Co., Funcie Indiana, SpeakMunsee, Muncie Art Farm and 107block
- NEW decor by Cornerstone’s Spring Break Arts Camp
- NEW continuous, free MITS trolley service from the Muncie Fieldhouse and free shuttle service for students from Ball State
- A one-of-a-kind view of the bridge, White River Greenway, and White River
There is easy pedestrian and biking access from the White River Greenway. Parking is available within walking distance at Tuhey Park and behind the Rutter Communication building. Or take advantage of the free MITS trolley service from the Muncie Fieldhouse running continuously between 5:30 and 7:30 pm.
A shuttle for Ball State students will be available in front of Sursa Performance Hall at 5:30 and 5:50 pm, with return service from the bridge at 7:15 and 7:40 pm.
Muncie Action Plan, City of Muncie, Building Better Neighborhoods, Community Foundation of Muncie/Delaware County, Cornerstone Center for the Arts, Muncie Arts and Culture Council, Muncie Chamber of Commerce, Muncie Civic Theatre, Muncie Community Schools, MITS, Muncie/Delaware County Economic Development Alliance, Muncie Downtown Development, Office of Community Engagement at Ball State, Polcz Family Team at Coldwell Banker Lunsford, Shafer Leadership Academy, and Walls Furniture
See the first bridge dinner!
Read the Muncie Journal article.
Check out a video of the September 2017 event by Higher Aerial Photography and Guardian Brewing Company.