Don’t miss this fall’s community dinner at one of the best locations in Muncie!
Weather permitting – so cross your fingers for sunshine!
Attendees will enjoy:
- EXPANDED food and drink options for purchase or bring your own food!
- Live music compliments of the Muncie Central Jazz Band and Ball State School of Music!
- Muncie t-shirts and art for sale
- Free shuttle service for students from Ball State – from Sursa Hall at 5:15 and 5:30 pm; from the bridge at 7:30 and 7:45 pm
- A one-of-a-kind view of the bridge, White River Greenway, and White River
Want a Bridge Dinner t-shirt?
A limited number of shirts will be given to volunteers at the event. Sign up to help up out!
There is easy pedestrian and biking access from the White River Greenway. Parking is available within walking distance at Tuhey Park and behind the Rutter Communication building.
A shuttle for Ball State students will be available in front of Sursa Performance Hall at 5:15 and 5:30 pm, with return service from the bridge at 7:30 and 7:45 pm.
Muncie Action Plan, Community Foundation of Muncie and Delaware County, City of Muncie, Shafer Leadership Academy, Cornerstone Center for the Arts, Muncie Downtown Development, Muncie Community Schools, Ball State Office of Community Engagement, Polcz Family Team at Coldwell Banker Lunsford, Muncie Civic Theatre, Muncie Arts and Culture Council, Muncie Chamber of Commerce, and Muncie/Delaware County Economic Development Alliance.
See the first bridge dinner!
Read the Muncie Journal article.
Check out a video of the September 2017 event by Higher Aerial Photography and Guardian Brewing Company.