When: September 21 | (Rain date: September 28) | 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Where: Washington Street Bridge (see map)
Cost: It’s FREE! There is no cost to attend!
- Local food and drink options for purchase – or bring your own!
- Community tables to eat with neighbors, friends, and new acquaintances
- Muncie items for sale
- One-of-a-kind view of the bridge, White River Greenway, and White River
- Sea Salt & Cinnamon
- Three Bears Concessions
- Legacy Village West African Cuisine
- Pitmaster Bluebird and Sons BBQ
- Neighborhood Pizza
- and more!
There is easy pedestrian and biking access from the White River Greenway. Parking is available within walking distance at Tuhey Park.
Muncie Action Plan, Shafer Leadership Academy, Ball State Office of Community Engagement, Muncie Downtown Development Partnership, Ivy Tech Community College – Muncie, Riverside-Normal City Neighborhood Association, Old West End Neighborhood Association, Open Door Health Services, Polcz Volbrecht Homes at RE/MAX Real Estate Groups, Muncie Community Schools, Canoe Country, and Words with Jas.
With generous support from: the City of Muncie, Community Foundation of Muncie & Delaware County, Walls Furniture, and Woof Boom Radio.
Check out a video of a past event by Higher Aerial Photography and Guardian Brewing Company.