Neighborhood Project Fund
The Neighborhood Project Fund supports new neighborhood associations and projects initiated by established associations throughout Muncie. It is made possible through the generous support of the Ball Brothers Foundation.
Project Fund Description (pdf)
- Download and complete the PDF application form.
- Email completed application to Heather Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Applications will be reviewed at the Task Force 2 at its July meeting.
- Applications will be accepted through July 9, 2018 with announcement of funding on July 17 at the Neighborhood Leadership Council Tuhey Pool Party.
- A check will be cut in the name of the Neighborhood Association and mailed to the individual named on the Application Form.
- The PDF follow-up report form is due 30 days after the funds are expended.
- Funds that are awarded, but not used, must be returned to Task Force 2 no later than 30 days after the equipment or service was purchased.
- Amount requested may not exceed $500.00.
- Two quotes must be provided for equipment and services.
- Each neighborhood may only receive one allocation per calendar year.
- The association must be able to provide its Articles of Organization or By-Laws.
- The association must be able to provide its last two bank statements.
* If for any reason the association cannot meet these requirements, a detailed explanation must be provided in the application email.
Requests will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Will the project, equipment or service impact the neighborhood’s quality of life?
- Will it generate excitement/interest in the neighborhood?
- Will it be visible?
- Did the neighborhood vote to approve the project, equipment, or service?
- Attendance at Neighborhood President Council meetings and training sessions.
Contact Task Force 2 leader Heather Williams (email@example.com).