Neighborhood Project Fund
The Neighborhood Project Fund supports new neighborhood associations and projects initiated by established associations throughout Muncie. It is made possible through the generous support of the Ball Brothers Foundation.
Project Fund Description (pdf)
- Download and complete the PDF application form.
- Email completed application to Heather Williams (email@example.com).
- Applications will be reviewed at the Task Force 2 meeting on the last Thursday of each month.
- Funds will be awarded every other month at the Neighborhood Presidents Council meeting.
- A check will be cut and mailed to the contact person listed on the application.
- The PDF follow-up report form is due 30 days after the funds are expended.
- All awarded but unexpended funds must be returned to Task Force 2 no later than 30 days after the purchase of equipment/service.
- Amount requested may not exceed $500.00
- Two quotes must be provided for equipment and services
- Each neighborhood may only receive one allocation per calendar year
- The association must be able to provide its Articles of Organization or By-Laws
- The association must be able to provide its last two bank statements
Requests will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Will the project, equipment or service impact the neighborhood’s quality of life?
- Will it generate excitement/interest in the neighborhood?
- Will it be visible?
- Did the neighborhood vote to approve the project, equipment, or service?
- Attendance at Neighborhood President Council meetings
Contact Task Force 2 leader Heather Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).