Neighborhood Project Fund
The Neighborhood Project Fund supports new neighborhood associations and projects initiated by established associations throughout Muncie. It is made possible through the generous support of the Ball Brothers Foundation and the Community Foundation of Muncie and Delaware County.
Project Fund Description (pdf)
- Download and complete the application form.
- Email documentation and completed application to Heather Williams (email@example.com).
- Applications will be evaluated by Task Force 2 within two weeks of being received and notification of award will be made within one month of application
- Applications will be accepted as long as funding is available
- A check will be cut in the name of the Neighborhood Association and mailed to the individual named on the Application Form
- The follow-up report form is due 30 days after the funds are expended.
- Funds that are awarded, but not used, must be returned to Task Force 2 no later than 30 days after the equipment or service was purchased or date of the funded event.
- Amount requested may not exceed $500.00
- Two quotes must be provided for equipment and services
- Each neighborhood may only receive two allocations per calendar year, not to exceed $1000 in total funding
- The association must be able to provide its Articles of Organization or By-Laws
- The association must be able to provide its last two bank statements
* If for any reason the association cannot meet these requirements, a detailed explanation must be provided in the application email.
Requests will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Will the project, equipment or service impact the neighborhood’s quality of life?
- Will it generate excitement/interest in the neighborhood?
- Will it be visible?
- Did the neighborhood vote to approve the project, equipment, or service?
- Attendance at Neighborhood President Council meetings and training sessions.
Contact Task Force 2 leader Heather Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).