Shafer Leadership Academy is conducting a free workshop titled All Aboard: Board Leadership in Motion on Wednesday, November 11th from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Innovation Connector (1208 W. White River Blvd, Muncie).
It is a three-hour workshop ideal for individuals who have a desire to serve on a not-for-profit board.
Participant Takeaways include:
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a not-for-profit board member
- How to determine board opportunities that match interests, skills, & desired level of commitment
- Guidance on how to be an effective board member
- Insight on how to find potential board member opportunities
- Descriptions of board member opportunities currently available in the area
Here is a link with additional program details and how to register – http://www.shaferleadership.com/all-aboard-2/.