Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at Union Chapel Ministries, the Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service is presenting the 2016 Living Well Conference.
- Are There Toxic Chemicals on your Makeup Counter?
- What’s going on in that Beautiful Mind?
- Know your GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- The Skinny on Fats and Sugars
- Sleep: A Forgotten Component of Overall Health
- Smart Use Health Insurance – Smart Actions
- Simply Classic
- Getting Involved to Build a Stronger Community
- The Produce Mom
- Bridging the Gap (Communicating with Millennials and Emerging Adults)
Interested in Attending? Download the registration form (pdf) and send it to:
Purdue Extension – Jay County
126 Meridian Street
Portland, IN 47371